You can also check out my online portfolio at www.coroflot.com/marykmunroe

Monday, May 30, 2011

Garden 2011

We just set the posts for my new garden over the long weekend.  Last year was my trial garden and now I feel confident to build a more permanent structure.  It is now 15 ' X 30'.    Since every project I have worked on lately is confidential at work, I will try to keep updating my garden progress :)




My brother and nephew worked on setting the posts in concrete.  I was so thankful that the sky was mostly overcast because the sun would have been a little much!




















Concrete is dry, today is sunny!  Time to rototill the dirt once or twice more this week.  Wrap some fencing along the posts and build a gate.  Weather permitting, the plants should be in the ground this coming weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment