You can also check out my online portfolio at www.coroflot.com/marykmunroe

Monday, August 15, 2011

Garden update

So I was really sick in July and to make a long story short...I had to have my gallbladder removed.  I am recovering from the surgery at home and realized that I hadn't kept up with my blog through all this! Now that I am starting to feel better and I thought I would finally update my garden progress :)  I will have to get some more pics up here ASAP because the garden is gigantic and I am getting ready to plant my second crop of lettuces!


Week 1: Itty Bitty plants
I planted many of my herbs in pots this year.
This would be about week 2 or so.  The plants are getting much bigger :)
Just a closeup of the lettuces.  I planted romaine, mixed leaves and green leaf.  We have enjoyed many salads this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment